Tuesday, February 25, 2020

I Love Teaching Kindergarten Because There's Never A Dull Moment!


What Kristina loves about teaching kindergarten: “Kindergarten is such a special time in a child’s life. They learn so much in just one short year. It amazes me to see the growth and progress of each child from the beginning of the year to the end. Kindergarten is the year of lightbulb moments. There are so many moments where you just see that lightbulb go off in their head when they learn something new. My favorite part of the year is when a student reads a sentence for the very first time. They don’t even realize that they’ve read a sentence until you tell them! Their smile is so big and you can tell that they’re so proud of themselves. Teaching kindergarten is not just ABCs, sight words, and shapes—I love that I get to be their first teacher and teach them how to be a student in a classroom. I love how little and sweet they are and how independent they become. Their sense of humor and the silly things they say make me smile. I can’t imagine teaching a grade other than kindergarten and loving it as much as I love kindergarten!” Do you agree? Carson Dellosa LOVES kindergarten teachers for all they do to help develop students in the classroom that go on to take on the world! Thank you for sharing your light to help your students shine bright! For more teaching inspiration, check out: Kristina H. – Sweet for Kindergarten Follow her on Instagram @sweetforkindergarten https://ift.tt/2vfXDTq To find out other fun tips, free resources, and more, make sure to visit our website: https://ift.tt/2m4xDWo https://ift.tt/2w77IC4 support@endlesssupplies.biz (Endless Supplies .Biz) February 25, 2020 at 01:15PM

No comments: